Monday, February 11, 2008

New White Arabian

Photobucket

Painting has been sold, thanks for looking...

So many of these amazing creatures have been the subjects of my artwork over the years, but I will never tire of painting them. I love their soft, gentle eyes, their arched necks, muscular bodies. They are works of art in themselves, like sculptures from the very hand of God. I love painting them in different light, seeing how their coats reflect the setting sun, a moonlight run along the water, a fall day. But it is the spirit that really excites me - bold, yet tender, serene but with a passion for living unmatched anywhere in the human realm.



This is a small acrylic, 11 x 14 on Studio Wrapped Canvas. The background is done in the cool blues and lavenders of the dawn. It was listed on eBay Sunday evening, and I would like to dedicate it to all my wonderful customers, those who bought my horses, cats and dogs, as well as the florals, landscapes and seascapes. In the time I have been selling my work online, I have met the most wonderful people from all over the world, who share my love of the awesome world we live in.

No comments: