Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Yorkshire Terrier Portrait

Lady
Pastel Portrait Commission
8 x 10

This is another of my Christmas portrait commissions and I think one of the cutest.  Of course I say that about all of them because each is adorable in its own way.  This is Lady and she certainly looks like a sweet little lady.  I think the Yorkie is a most delightful breed.  They are full of energy, highly intelligent, friendly and very happy.  Just seeing one makes me smile.  And this little Lady has a beautiful smile of her own.  

I hope you have a smile today, because in spite of everything horrible and frightening that has been happening, it is still a beautiful world full of wonderful things.   If you don't have a smile of your own, maybe you can borrow one from someone else - someone like Lady.


1 comment:

martinealison said...

Ce portrait est vraiment délicieux... j'aime son regard. Il est profond et plein de malice.
Un très joli travail avec le poil de cette charmante demoiselle...

Gros bisous et tous mes voeux pour 2013.