Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feline Art Cats Cute Calico Kitten by Della Burgus

Cute Calico Kitten
Pastel on Canson Pastel Paper
7 x 9.5

What is a kitten?  A innocently wicked, curiously playful, quietly hyperactive, cuddly little fireball that purrs...  All that and more. I can't imagine a world without kitties, I surely wouldn't want to live in one. 

This pastel is mounted on foam core board, matted to a standard frame size, and ready to frame. The frame is not included. It has been listed on Daily Painters and Art Helping Animals

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Vous avez bien raison, les chats sont tellement intelligents...
Très joli chaton... au bleu regard...
Bisous

Doowmée said...

Yes how sad: a world without kittens purr! I love those magic moments where they are coiled in the hollow of the knee and purrs contentedly ... spreading effect of peace and gentleness.
I just attacking me for a show in a series of twinks ...
But before I finish the drawings for a comic, a real challenge, (first for me) for a friend (actor / amateur) still dozens of boards ...

Hugs: =))
Doowmée