Monday, February 08, 2010

Canine Art Dogs French Bulldog Pastel Dog Painting by Della Burgus

 

French Bulldog 
A Soulful Glance

I love to visit dog shows, also cat shows and horse shows.  There is nothing like entering a huge  building filled with beautiful animals, some exotic, some very familiar.  The people who belong to these animals are very friendly and are usually happy to allow photographs. Sometimes they even pose them so I can get just the right angle.  They also love to talk about their favorite breed.  I learned that a French Bulldog is a loving, gentle creature, devoted to its family and friendly to others.  I fell in love with the soulful eyes of this one.

I want to share with you a photo I snapped of Three French Bulldogs leaving the show. The photo is a bit blurry, partly because I didn't have the settings on my camera right, and partly because they were moving so fast.  For such little ones, they sure could run.  But I think it is kind of cute.



The Pastel Painting will be offered on Daily Painters and Art Helping Animals on Tuesday.  It is matted and ready to frame. The image size without a mat is 9 x 11.  Thanks for looking.

No comments: