Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing You a Merry Christmas


I love Christmas trees. We usually have at least one in every room.  This is one of my favorites - my Teddy Bear Tree.  To me Teddy Bears mean comfort,  companionship and joy.  Actually, this tree should probably be called a "Stuffed Animal Tree" because there are also a few poodles, a polar bear or two, and three Velveteen Bunnies. Which, by the way, is one of my favorite stories.  If you have bever read it, or if it has been a long time, you should read it soon.  Christmas is a great time for children, and for those few adults who haven't forgotten how to be children.  It is my prayer that you are included in that.  Because the Bible encourages us to have faith like a child.

Praying for you and your family the happiest Christmas, and a healthy joyful New Year.

No comments: