Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Off to Maine for a wedding!!

Going to Maine for the wedding of son Aaron and his beautiful bride-to-be, Keegan. They will be married in a very small ceremony on Cadillac Mountain in Acadia National Park. Early in the morning. EARLY, EARLY in the morning.
This photo was sent to us via my husband's computer and then he sent it to me. It is a low resolution and didn't enlarge well, but I hope that you can see the happy couple in the beautiful surroundings. We couldn't be happier for Aaron, because he has never been happier. I can't wait to see them and to take my own photos of them and of the wonderful state of Maine. I am sure that Maine and Acadia will appear in the artwork I produce this fall. In the meantime, if you would like to see better photos of Aaron and Keegan and Maine also, check out Larry's site.

I did find photos of their dogs, Penney and Hannah in the snow last winter:



They are also beautiful, and I can't wait to meet them!

1 comment:

Vernita Hoyt said...

What a unique and wonderful wedding this will be. What a memory! The scenery is beautiful, and I know you are going to enjoy this wedding trip 100%. Can't wait to see your paintings inspired by all of this nature in Maine.