Tuesday, February 24, 2009

White Kitty

When I was very young, I had a beautiful white cat, although I am not certain which one was the pet. Every morning she would wait for me to come to the kitchen and sit in the old rocking chair, then she would jump up and sit on my lap and wrap her "arms" around my neck. That was a long time ago, but I remember it as if it were yesterday, think of her often and miss her.
Pets provide us with so much love. Hug your cat or dog - or horse, rabbit, gerbil, or whatever is close to your heart - today.


White Kitty
by Della Burgus
Colored Pencil, 6 x 8
Matted size: 11 x 14

$50

20% will be donated to
Tabby's Place, A Cat Sanctuary

To purchase email the artist
Email Della

2 comments:

Totally Timmy said...

Very Beautiful..I use to have a white cat also. They are very special.

dellartist said...

Thanks for your comment, Timmy. Yes, they are very special.