Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Red Fox

Photobucket


Sold
This is an acrylic painting on gallery wrapped canvas, 12 x 12, and it was just listed on eBay. The red fox is one of my favorite animals to paint. I especially love painting them in the winter; the white snow makes a perfect background for that gorgeous red fur. They are amazing animals.
But then, to me all nature is amazing. And beautiful, and exciting, and other words that haven't yet been spoken. I could paint for several lifetimes and never even scratch the surface of this wonderful world. Of course to me there is no question that it was all created by intelligent design. Intelligent and complicated and breathtaking. When God was all finished creating, He looked at it and said, "It is good." Boy, is that an understatement!!!!

No comments: