Sunday, December 03, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Thanksgiving has come and gone and now the Christmas season is coming fast. I love Christmas trees and put up several every year. So far we have three little ones, a Teddy Bear Tree, an Angel tree and an Antique tree. The large tree for the living room and a smaller one for the porch are still in boxes in the basement. Every year we plan to do it all early and evey year we run short of time. It gives me such a nice warm, fuzzy feeling to have all the decorations in place.
Commissioned portraits are still keeping me busy, but I have begun a new kitty painting and a horse painting. I will try to show them here before they are listed. So many wonderful things in the world to paint, and so little time!
Hope you are having a great holiday season and finding enough time to do all you have to do.

No comments: